Please note the following regarding store returns. As a very small business we are unable to accommodate returns for refund, and we hope to be able to change this as our company grows. We do however, offer store credit on most items (see below).
If you are unsure of an item, or need any additional information, please feel free to email us before purchase, and we will help as best we can.
Although our studio is not currently open to the public, we have retailers across the U.S. and will do our best to refer you to a local stockist where you can view our products.
If you would like to exchange your item for any reason, please email email@example.com within 7 days of receipt to be eligible for exchange or store credit. One the return or exchange has been authorized, items must be shipped back to us within 7 days of approval in order to quality for exchange or store credit. Please note, we recommend shipping with tracking as we cannot be responsible for any items which do not arrive to us.
ITEMS INELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE: wall hangings and sample sale items are ineligible for exchange. In addition, products bought during a sale or promotion on the site will be considered final sale.
DAMAGED MERCHANDISE: We will happily replace any defective merchandise. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receipt of item to qualify for repair or exchange. Before contacting us, please note the following:
- in order to qualify for an exchange, please include date and place of purchase (ie, on our website, in a store, etc) and image of damaged / defective item
- if your item arrived damaged, please send an image when you contact us for repair/replacement.
- if the damage occurred during wear, please contact us within 30 days of receipt for repair/replacement.
- if damage occurred after 30 days, we cannot guarantee repair or replacement.
- please take care when mailing any items back to us. we cannot be responsible for any damage which occurs during transit due to improper or insufficient packaging.